Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Walking Dead Social Game Ultimate Dead Dollar Hack

Need : Use Firefox or [Any Browser]
            Cheat Engine 6.1 or [Any Version]


1. Open Cheat Engine 6.1 and Select your Browser

2. Go to Store>>TV Items, in CE Value Type "4-Bytes"



3. Scan Value : 210 then click First Scan

4. Double click all results [Without Green address] or hold shift, click 1st address, and then last address

5. Change all value to : -500000

6. Then Buy "Darly's Crossbow" you Flash will Crash

7. Refresh your page, See your Dead Dollar..!!!

Have Fun..!!!

10 comments:

  1. coint , hackk the walking deadh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy Coins with Dead Cash..!!!

      Delete
    2. Admin can u update tetris battle hack

      Delete
  2. Plez give the link i want to play admin

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss this work for mee!!! how about EXP cheat?? you know it?? pleasee share! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me work has well !!!! thnks.. and i was lvl 1 xDDD you just introduce me this game.. thnx admin

    ReplyDelete
  5. it don't working for me....:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. it not work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol this is fake :))
    IF you want to get the real hack go to
    http://bit.ly/18ODse4
    I'm sharing this for free and I don't need anything in return. Hope I made your day better!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here