Monday, July 02, 2012

Dragon City Ultimate Hatchery Hack [NEW]

Need :Use Firefox or Chrome
           Cheat engine 6.1
   


1. open cheat engine, and select proccess to FlashPlayerPlugin_xx_x_xxx_xxx.exe or chrome

2. value type " Text "


3. type in value " eggs " and click first scan

4. double click all results or hold shift, click 1st addres, and then last address

5.  the result will go down

6.  change their value to " infinite "

7.  visit Deus and back see in your Hatchery is empty you can use Instant Breeding Hack [NEW]

8.  when it full visit Deus again and back, see in your Hatchery again is empty again...

9. when finish refresh your page, eggs will back..!!!

HAVE FUN..!!!



16 comments:

  1. Can you make a hack in which I can hatch my eggs in an instant? And where do the eggs go? Because I have two legendary dragon eggs in my hatchery right now and I don't want to use this hack and lose em. That's why I'm asking. <_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when u refresh page the Eggs will back..!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Admin. I didn't see step 9.. <_< lol

      Delete
    3. add me on fb

      facebook.com/xXCarlopogi23Xx

      Delete
  2. ADMIN PLEASE MAKE INSTANT HATCH HACK

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you make ultimate habitat hack (new) ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my medieval dragon didnt htchd when i refresh it was 12 hrs and didnt got hatched

    and when i scan it shows only 1 record

    pls make a video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1luBdJfTE

      Delete
  5. but when i refresh it shows me to buy gems for that dragon

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a nice hack, but i recommend you do it on a second account... there's a chance you'll get banned ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. when i scan 65 67 67 73 03 65 69 64 06 65 6B 6F 6C no result in left side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same for me

      Delete
    2. scan : eggs
      change to : infinite

      then visit friend..!!!

      Delete
  8. not work :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH NOT WORKING

    ReplyDelete
  10. Website link Update here: Hack Dragon City Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here